2008年4月18日 星期五

Yen 93161045

My college memory---93161045

My college life is very unforgettable, because I have a part time job after school everyday, so i have fewer travel in my college life.

1. Make friend
first day in my college life ,I very afraid, because The place is strange to me, when I very stupefaction ,one people come to me, and talk to me ,his name is Laster 93161081,he is first friend in my college life.


2. ASUS CEO part job
In the second year, I’m acceded to ASUS Company, learning marketing and social science; I really appreciate more senior in the past.



3. A two-day trip
In the second year, I travel to “wu lai” with my friends, is so happy and unforgettable experience, we play the mahjong, bathing, and go to jioufen , eat the famous food Yu Yuan. Altogether, the travel is unforgettable experience of me.



4. Important thing in CCE
In the CCE, a must important thing was reported the project, this project is computer science for proposal, I never forgot it.



5. GSP authorization
I work at mama’s kitchen since I starting my college life. In the 2007.9.10 ,my boss want me attend the GSP test . I very afeard, but for my money, I promise pass this test,I very hard to prepare even more hard than schoolwork. I never forgot it!


6.Sing a song
Sometimes, I with my friend or coworker sing a song in holiday, many times until to the morning.sometime we will buy the cake , but it's not eatting , it was throw.



7. Happy New Year
In the 2007.12.31, I went to Tao Yuan Jhong jheng zone with my coworker, because it's has a count down party, the party so funny and more star come to here for sing, but that's place a sea of people.



8. High School Reunion
Long time no see, I go to dan shuiwith my high school classmate at High School Reunion I still remember studded and played together. Alas! Tempus fugit!!

9. Graduate school interview
In winter vacation, more people clean house and buy new shoes; clothes but I prepare the Graduate school interview on going, so tire, but I pass the Graduate school interview last.

10. Four years
Tempus fugit! Time is money! I’m happy and lucky to know everyone. I wish my friend Have a safe trip in the future!

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁