2008年4月17日 星期四

Tony 92160141

1.In the first year,I and my senior high school classmate lived in a suite.That room was small, but it included everything.
2.I have a part time job in 7-ELEVEN.I learn many things and make friends in three years,especially there are many children.
3.One day of my second college grade,I and my classmate went to pub to try night life.There was such a loud noise,but people was funny.At last we were drunk.
4.I remember once midterm was coming soon.My classmate studied together in my home.In fact,we played mah-jong.
5.In the first summer vacation,I and my colleagues went to Keelung.We rented a rowboat and spent the moring on the sea.We ate lunch in restaurant.The restaurant was a loft in lighthouse.The prospect from the lighthouse was very beautyful.
6.In the second summer vacation,I,my young brother and father attended father's company travel.That was three days trip by sightseeing bus.we went to Changchinglake in Chiyi county,Alishan,Sun-Moon Lake and Xi-Tou.
7.In the second summer vacation,I done a carzy thing.Lastnight,I and my high school classmate had a dinner party.Then I had night shift.After check-out,I didn't sleep. I and my high school classmate went to Ilan and went surfing.It was to tired.
8.I remember the thrid year.Because my English course was pass.This was my first time.Happy!
9.In the thrid summer vacation,I and my colleagues had one day travel.We went to Shenkeng and ate stinky tofu.Then,we went to Taipei Zoo and take Maokong Gondola.At last we made tea in mountain.
10.This year my good friend went to England for study.We ate dinner and talked for long time before she leave Taiwan.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁