2008年4月17日 星期四

92160884 Kenny

1. I have been chosen to be a director by classmate because the class assignment is create a drama. And I was the last person to know about this thing... But, we did a great job in this assignment.
2. I became a director again because another class assignment. This time we have to made a film.
3. I failed my course. So I needed study another year in MCU.
4. Went to the LALA Mountain and BBQ with classmate.
5. The girl I loved left me. I was upset. It broke my heart. 
6. Went to Tainen and saw my relatives 3 years ago. They took me to a lot of places.
7. My pet---Showbei was dead. Poor puppy. O_Q
8. I buy my first Apple computer. And I won't use Windows again unless school course needed.
9. I have a affray with my classmate. And I so regret about this.
10. Went to Taipei and saw my old friends. We haven't seeing each other about 3~4 years.


0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁