2008年4月14日 星期一

Weison 93164145

1. My friends and I went to Penghu to play when I was a freshman. That was my first time traveled by airplane.




2. When joined basketball team in out department,
I met a girl made my impression deep. She is my girlfriend also is my best friend. She took me in the life of university many pleasure.









3. I played the basketball in the school to fall break the nose on the scene blood stream to continue, therefore was hospitalized one day to rest in the home a week, every time brings forth the season to the present to transform my nose to be hurt for several days!



4. In the university four years my handset has been stolen twice, the same place, both with my schoolmates in extracurricular plays the basketball, from then on I did not dare bring my sellp-hone to go againextracurricular play the basketball.

5.Last summer vacation I led the girlfriend and friend of mine have gone to Hualian and Taitung together, three days two night of self-services travel all was my plans.

6.I except can play also can study, university four years eight semesters all subjects I all maintain 70 minute standards.


7.The second grade of my college of summer vacations, I and my girlfriend has experienced an eternal life unforgettable experience, we plan Yunlin the Janfusun to play two days under, actually just meets the heavy rain, we completely are unable to play any item of facility, only can stay after the hotel room crosses naturally two directly goes home.

8.English is the worst subject in my all. I remembered each time before takes a test I all have to spend compared to the others more than one time of time to study, can guarantee goes through a strategic pass.

9.In order to celebrate me to move to the Taoyuan the dormitory, first time depends on oneself lives, later we went to one restaurant eat and drink extravagantly.



10.Now I am preparing to have to graduate, I also will be planning facing the future, I believed I could do very much well.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁