2008年4月13日 星期日

My College Memory --93163612 Howard

My college life is longer than others. I spent 7 years for my college life, and studied in 2 universities – Soochow University (SCU) and Ming Chuan University (MCU). I will graduate from Ming Chuan University this year, and I write down what happened in the past 7 years that I was very impressed by.
  • I joined 24th Master of Association Seminar when second year in SCU. I am a member of Public and Design section. I performed in the stage. This is my first activity















  • When third year in SCU, I became one of leaders in 20th Idea Camp. This camp in the winter vacation, and we had a little time to prepare. This is the most tired activity that I have participated.
















  • I became part-time in Extra-curricular activities group. We planed a presentation ceremony about extra-curricular in elementary school, and I worked for stage background. We tried to design this background with other material, we usually used color papers before. Finally, we did it. Very successful!
















  • Idea club’s Night is the biggest activity in idea club. I leaded my members to design the advertisement for this night. So many people in SCU stay at school for seeing our show. We are the best club in school that night. I have joined a lot of activities in SCU and this is my last activity in SCU. I’m so proud that I had a very good time joining such good activities. Although I couldn’t pass the exam and I had be quit from SCU.
















  • After transfer test, I went to Stefanie Sun’s (Yan Zi Sun) concert. She is my favorite singer, and this is my first time go to a concert.


















  • I started to be a SOHO. My first case is a logo design for a cosmetic company. And then I do web site design, poster designed and so on.
  • I transferred to Ming Chung University. Start new life, I made some friends here. I rent house near by MCU. Far away Taipei.

















  • Spent much time on our graduate project which is about network security. I studied on this and got a good grade. We got the third in project competition.






















  • We won the soft baseball game last year in MCU.
  • I travel to Tokyo with my friend this year. In spring, there are full of Sakura in Japan. We also went to Disney Land. This is my first time go abroad. I love Japan.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁