2008年4月10日 星期四

J e n n i f e r 9 3 1 6 0 0 1 5

1. In the first year, I remember I meeting my elementary school classmate.

I hadn't seen him for a long time since I graduated.

2.In the second year, I remember I going o do a part time job in a convenience store.

I've known many friends in that two years.

3.I remember my sister and I going to Shanghai for a vacation.

In Shanghai, there was so cold that snow.

4.I remember the xperience that I seeing the snow for the first time is in Shanghai too.

5.I remember my first time living outside alone. It was a wonderful experience.

That let me feel more free and comfortable than live at home.

6.I remember I almost failed in my school work, in the second year.

It was so breathtaking and so terrible. But I still passed them in the third year.

7.I remember I finishing my graduation project with my partners.

That make me know how important team work is. And I thank my partners sincerely.

8.I remember I having a car accident with my classmate.

In the end, my chin be sewed for nine stitch and my classmate's arm is dislocation.

9.I remember I getting my motorcycle license in the first yaer.

It was so happy and so joy. Because I had passed it only once.

10.I remember I going to a new mall in Kaohsiung. It name was Dream Mall.

I love its Ferris wheel, it was so big and beautiful. All in all, the view is excellent.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁