2008年4月16日 星期三

Tim 93160831



When it comes to my past four-year university life, I just recalled that I felt extremely excited when I could enter Ming Chuan University and I could live outside by myself.



Time flies, in addition to owning living experiences, I also have a part time job in Starbucks where I have worked for three years. During that time, I not only acquire the skill to make a good cup of coffee but learn how to treat people with a big smile as well. However, since I have lived outside, I had little time to spend on my family. We didn’t have lots of time to talk and to go outside together; consequently, I have decided to do something to compensate. For example, my family and I went to Japan last year, and we really had a good time there.
As one of important leaders in class, I have to do my level best to serve my classmates; besides, I have also made lots of friends in the past four years, and I believe they will help me if I have any difficulties in the future. Eventually, I also have to thank this homework because it makes me recall all the beautiful memories.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁