2008年4月17日 星期四

Garry 93164022


After the transfer test, I entered the Ming Chung University. During the University's life, there had a lot of things, i couldn't to forget.

1.Because that was a new place, everything was so strange, so i had a bad day in this year.

2.I remember i often went to shopping mall "Carrefour" in midnight with my roommate.

3.The second year. I remember I always very late to sleep when the midterm and final exam come.

4.In this year. My friends they gave me a surprise to celebrate my birthday.

5.I started my first part time job "Watsons". But i didn't stay there for a long time.

6.The third year. i got a lot of friends. so i usually went to karaoke and played basketball with them.

7.My friend opened a medicine store, so I sometimes gave him a hand.

8.In the New Year's eve, we took a hot spring in the Yangming Mountain.

9.In this year. The police towed my car away for 3 times. I am so angry.

10.I am so happy to take a travel to Nantou with friends.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁