2008年4月17日 星期四

Tom 93164120

1.When I joining at MCU that I believe that this is a great campus, but not necessarily. Although I don't like here, I still smoothly towards graduation this road. However, I will miss everything here, including every one of the teachers here.


2.I remember that is what I play in the Taipei Zoo photos, like the elephants, mice, such as penguins.

3.When I was failed a lot of credits, thanked the teacher restoration appropriate guidance.

4.I remember that I drank a lot of wine at the boardinghouse. At the boardinghouse stay very bad things that's a bad day.

5.I remember that I am impressed with the results that I often got around sixty that made me carefully again.

6.Although, The MCU is the strict truth, but I often absent.Let's make so many teachers impressive.

7.My english language is so poor. But I still study again and again. I am very grateful to the English teacher, I progress considerable space in English for three years.

8.I was transferred from the system of vocational school. Students are learning here for a lot of different. That's surprised for me. For example, like teach, study, school style.

9.This is a very humane school. I remember that a lot of student help students, teacher help students, the same as a family living together.

10.The MCU that's the inconvenient place in the hilly terrain , it's difficult to go to school or from school to home.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁