2008年4月17日 星期四

Fish 93160245

1. We went to the Fu-Long Beach in 1st year. We swam and played the sand there.



2. I had a part time job in FORMOSA water park in the 1st summer vacation. There were a lot of holidaymakers everyday, so I was very tired. We sold some fast food like chicken, beef burger, pork burger, fish burger, and coke.



3. We went to Chiufen in the 2nd year by motorcycle. The fog was very heavy there, we can't see anything when we rode the motorcycle into the heavy fog. Taro Ball is the famous food in Chiufen. If you never eat it, you should try it!



4. It is a beautiful place named Lavender Cottage. I went there with my classmates. When I went to Lavender Cottage before, I had a special dream. I sat on a grassplot with all the lavenders. But there were not a lot of lavenders in Lavender Cottage. So I was a little unhappy when I arrived there.



5. It was our lower classman's cheer squad race. It was funny. We helpd them to carry the items. The big item was very heavy that I felt my hands were broken. But it was a nice experience.



6. It was the best schedule in the 3rd year. I went to the Leofuu Village with my dear classmates. We played a lot of amusement facilities. It was so exciting! We lowered from high place, rotated 360 degree. At the first, there was a man named Jampson said that he was so scared. By the way, look the second picture. He is a white tiger. He looks so cool, right?



7. It's the most important thing in CCE. We had the disquisition last year. We had to talk to the syndics how we did with my panelist. It was very atwitter.



8. We had a very special and cool graduation trip in October. We went to Cebu in Philippines. There were so many interesting things. I also practiced my English there. The philippin English tone was different to us. So when we want to talk with them, we must think what they said.




9. I waved my hair last year. It was so cool. It gave me a new feeling after that.



10. Cash opened a new medicine store. When the store Grand Opened, we help him to service the clients.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁