2008年4月17日 星期四

Lynn 93160760



1. It’s my first time to apply for a dorm room with five roommates. There is no privacy, but I can make new friends and do something together.

2. In the first year, I joined the table-tennis team. Our team entered a competition with other school’s student on Hsinchu.


3. My friend and I visited wei-chuan pushin ranch on holiday. It was fun that we made soap and went horse riding.





4. I got the bad news that my grandfather was gone.


5. I took a part-time job in a coffee shop, and meet Jia-hui and Lu, they are nice guys.


6. My roommate and I went to The Old Pottery Streets in Yingko. I try pottery as picture. Oh, the boss give me a welcome pack, was his products.



7. The graduation project was harder than I think. I must thanks to my classmates and my partners.


8. My first time to burn the midnight oil was crazy about games, not exam.


9. The high school reunion last summer. Everyone looks great and have a wonderful life.


10. One night, my friends see the horror movie seriously. Suddenly I flung my bedcover to them. They were scared.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁