2008年4月18日 星期五

Brian 93160466

1.When I entranced into college, CCE's Student Organization gave party to greet new arrivals and we had a good time.


2.The second semester , We attended the competition of creativity cheer squad in MCU's Taipei campus. It's impressiveness.



3.We gave the class reunion that we ate pizza and gave gift to each other.It's has different motif every time.


4.I went to fu-long plage with my classmate by train. We ate the fu-long lunch and play near the beach.



5.I got a part-time job when I went into the third semester and stay for 2 years.



6.I went to jioufen with my classmates by motorcycle and we went shopping 0n the street. We went to Keelung temple when we left jioufen.



7.I went to my classmate's home and celebrate the new year's Eve from 2005 to 2006. We have BBQ and play firework in there.

8.I had direct senior and his nickname is Tako-yaki. He is a well-known person in CCE.

9.I went to danshui with my monograph's group member. We rode bicycle in there and ate a-ghey and ice cream. Finally we went shopping on the danshui old street

10.We was examined the monograph with network flow and our group got the 3rd in the contest

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁