2008年4月18日 星期五

Wei 93160441

1.In first year, my mother took me buying a new computer as my birthday present. It was
impressiveness for me.
2.In first year, I bought a new motorbike. All money was paid by me depended on a little part time's salary saving six months. I began independent and I couldn't rely on my parent since going to university.

3.I have a part time job at Mama's Kitchen. The colleagues take care of me very well and we are like a big family.Because love, we are not only a family but a strong work groups.
4.In the third year,my classmates invited me living together. Finally I decided to live outside with them. Since that, every day we had a happy time. Anything is no more nice than the time.
5.I remember that I went to kenting with my classmates. It was a five days travel and we rented two houses. The shining sun and the blue sky, beautiful sea, the boys and the girls were playing shaped a nice picture. Especially, we rode the smill racing car that through the racetrack and it was so exiciting and fast that I opened my eyes hardly. And then we had a nice travel.

6.I remember that we sang with classmates for many times in the Holiday. Everyone was good at the active and played very well. It was a pleasurable time.

7.Last year, my cousin and I went to the Lavender Forest. There were a lot of beautiful follower and the Lavender was the most that everywhere almost can see them. The aroma of the lavender expended all the forest. So nice a beautiful place.

8.In the final day of 2007, I came to count down party with my friends. When it was exactly twelve o'clock that night, welcoming in the 2008 New Year New Year's Eve. How nice a grand action.
9.Recently, my friend and I planed to enhancer our motorbike. As a result, we plastered our car with these cool pictures. When our transformation completed finish, we felt quite sense of achievement.
10.Now I am waiting for having a soldiering in one year time after I graduate from MCU.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁