2008年4月18日 星期五

Kay 93160635

1. The girl basketball team of our department won the basketball game be the number one when I was a freshman, although I was not the team member, I attended each games, and hurray for them. 2. I attended the BBQ with all students of CCE at the rink in the back of the P building, seniors planned a singing competition, and some boys of my classmates sang like girl and danced, and everyone hurray for them.


3. I attended a class in the Taipei, and my classmate take me to a special restaurant, there are only one food is a won ton noodles, why I said it is special? Because the won ton big than the coin.
4. When third year in MCU, I participated the Cisco Network contest 2007 with my classmate on the TNIT, although we lost the contest, I had a good experience.

5. I become a grad student when I was a junior, and then I am busy then other classmate. But I can get the Bachelor’s Degree and Masters Degree in five years, so I think that it is worth.

6. I went to a farm of flower name SUN&GREEN with my classmates, and I rode on a motorcycle for 2 hours. There are all kinds of sunflower, it was so beautiful. We bought ten adornments of sunflowers and six kinds of sunflower.


7. Last October 10, I had a present of graduate project, although I was so nerves, we got a good grade in CCE graduate project contest. I was so happy that we got the third.

8. When we finished the present of graduate project, we planned an outing. We rode motorcycles to the bali and we rode bicycles to Shihsanhang Museum from bali in the sunshine. We take the boat to dan-shui and we ate a lot of snacks. So happy a day.

9. My friends and I find some information about Bigtom what is an ice cream shop in Danshuei, their ice cream is delicious, and they are a lot of different kind flavors. Their ice cream need use special spoon can stimulate our tongue, then the ice cream become more delicious. So we went there especially, the ice cream so delicious.

10. Now I am a senior, and I am a teaching assistant too. I tutored the freshman in computer networking, it is an attempt on my experience, and it is a useful endurance for me.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁