2008年4月18日 星期五

Young 93160751

1. In my university freshman class time, I have two roommates snort for sleep. Cash and I
are very difficult to go to sleep.



2. In my university second year's time, we go to Cloud's home
for New Year Countdown Night, that is an extremely quiet and
beautiful paradise.




3. My hometown has managed folk activities.

I watch together with my good friends

then go to my friend's home to pass the night.





4. We go to Hohaiyan Rock Festival to play water,

to listen to music, and to lie down on

the beach.





5. We look at the scenery in beach. Yilan is an attractive place.

There makes me to forget

anything.



6. I go to Tainan to look for Cash and Suo, they entertained me to play for three days. They are very warm.


7. My friend looks for me.

We play water on the seashore. Also

uses the shell to put together.



8. We go to Cebu. That's right! We really like playing in the beach. there's weather is very hot. Sun always in the sky.



















9. We organize a group. The name is called backstreet boys. This is our
cover photo.











10. The most unforgettable thing is knows everybody. Because you make my
life multicolored. Thank you.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁