2008年4月19日 星期六

Willams 93160024

1. I and my classmates hold a competition of bowling. But at the last, we didn’t really concern about winning or losing. The most important thing was we enjoyed in the ball game.










2. At the first semester, we joined a class party. And, everyone must bring a present in order to exchange to another. I finally got a present that was the bra. It’s really funny.




3. On the first day of 2006, I and my classmates gathered together to celebrate. So we went to a classmate’s home in Hsinchu. He live in the deep mountain. The scenery is very beautiful. At the night, we had a BBQ party and waited for the countdown.




4. It’s about my part time job. I worked at the Formosa Fun Coast.Every day have many people come to there to play. For me, everyday have lots of bikini girl in front of me. It’s like the heaven.





5. 3 March, 2006, I and my friends went to LeoFoo Village Theme Park. There are a lot of exciting amusement facilities. At the end, we successfully conquer it one by one.





6. 5, September, 2007, In Kenting. We went to the beach, racing car, play paintball game, eat delicious food, listen to music, a lot of fun in there.




7. 24 Nov to 28 Nov, 2007, we took a trip to the Philippines. This is my first time to go out of my country. So at the airport, I feel a little nervous about the airplane. Filipino let me feel much great passion. Even a child also say hello to you. And we went to many places to see the scenery, eat lots of delicious food. I can’t forget the beer. I can’t forget the Filipino. I can’t forget everything in Philippines.


8. 2006 summer, I met a girl who is my girlfriend. Now we live in happiness and sweet.




9. In school work, our group must report our project. This is an oral presentation. Everybody must wear with a formal cloth. I think it is not really like me.



10. Last I memorable thing is I am going to graduate. I must leave Ming Chuan University to be a social freshman. I would be a challenge for me.











0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁