2008年4月19日 星期六

Cash 93160662

1.In my university freshman ,I participate welcome a newcomer the camping which our CCE ties conducts.

2.
In my university freshman class, I attended the cheering team competition, so I also have known very many people.



3.
Our class conducts the fellow student association, the subject is the Taiwan guest culture, moreover I also must reward .




4.
In October, 2006, my classmates and I went hiking and ate the delicious Yuan in Jioufen.



5.
In 2006 Christmas Day.My classmates and I went to travel and enjoy scenery in Hsinchu.



6.
My classmates and I went to travel in Taipei Wulia.We ate nosh and went hiking in amusement park.



7.In summer vacation, my classmates and I went to Kenting .We attend to
a variety of activity.



8.
After 2007 new year, My classmates and I went to amusement park.




9.
My classmates and I graduation travel in Philippines in 2007.








10.
My classmates and I went to Nanto Chi-Chi in 2008.






0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁