2008年4月19日 星期六

Suo 93160696

1.When I`m sophomore my friend and I went to Kenting , we live in there for five day , everyday we play in the water and ride the motor to more scenic area .




2.When we at the Kenting , we also try to play the paint ball , it`s so exciting , if you have hit by paint ball it`s very very hurt . This just make us to practice the troops`s live.




3.My friend and I went to Cijin in Kaohsiung , we ride the bike to ramble , when we finish our journey , Kaohsiung have rain cats and dogs , we cannt but ride very fast , so we are so tired when we arrive the harbor .



4.When i`m senior , the department come off the final report , my teammate have Ken , Ohun , Young , Cash , It`t my first time to wear the lounge suit , it`s very meaningful for me.




5.My last time to join my department come off the BBQ , the day we sit together to chat , we told more thing just like future .





6.At February my favorite dog depart my life forever , She just like my family .






7.My graduation travel , we went to the Philippines , the sea of Cebu is very beautiful , we can sea the bed , and we play at the beach.





8.This is Philippines`s sunrise not the declining sun , it`s so beautiful.






9.When I`m senior , the chairman take me to the Suzhou in China , we go there to attend workshop .






10.This is the thing that I have most impressiveness , I have more friend , we are not only classmate but also friend , partner we just like brother , I wish we are the best friend forever in my life .





0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁