2008年4月20日 星期日

Vicky 93160405

01. When I was a freshman, I commuted between Taoyuan and Taipei every day. I have to wake up early. Next year, I rent a room in Taoyuan and I created many happy memories with my classmates.




02. I took park in the contest of cheer squad.
Although our team didn’t win a prize, I made a lot of friends.



03. My class held funfest every year and everybody dressed up with funfest theme. It’s very interesting.



04. I remember that I missed one of the subjects of midterm exam because of incorrectly wrong time. I was very scared at that time. Fortunately, I was passed finally.

05. I have been to Kenting for three days with my classmates in summer vacation. It is really a special and wonderful experience.



06. I joined CCE Student Organization and I was a Director of Graphic Arts. I learned plenty of things in it.

07. Normally classmates and I go to some special restaurants to enjoy our meal and to increase our friendship.




08. During my university time, I have a lot of part-time job experiences. For example a staff of a beverage shop and a cram school assistant.

09. My department had barbecue every year and I never absent.




10. Time pass so fast and I am going to graduate. Few weeks ago I took some
graduation photos at school.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁