2008年4月20日 星期日

Jean 93160060

When I was a freshman in Ming Chuan University, it was my first time to have my own life outside meanwhile I was so excited about it. In my first semester I participated in a competition of cheer squad, by this experience, I meet many new friends. It was interesting to note that our class had a reunion every semester, as well as we exchanged gifts with classmates and teacher. We had a party which called Taiwan guest culture in my second semester, and all of us enjoyed the moment also kept a nice memory in our mind. I thought that was a best way for our class to maintain the relationship between teacher and classmates.






I went to Peace Island of Keelung, and Green Island with my good friends in my first summer vacation. All of my friends are crazy guys, they caught a deer on the road also be a gamble king in the midnight. Although I did not meet them every day, we usually take trip every year to keep in touch each other.

On my 20-year-old birthday, my best friends gave me a special gift to me. It was a small-scale crane game, if you put coin in it, you can get dolls from it. It is a lovable machine, and I will keep it forever.

I took a part-time job in a coffee shop which called Louise and it belongs to Aunt’s Stella for three years, in that period, I acquired the skill of how to make a nice cup of coffee, and gave customers a nice service.

The most unforgettable things in my life was on my summer vacation of 2006, I visited to University of California, Los Angeles for a month. As I went to Hollywood, there were many people who played roles of movie on the street. If you asked them to take a picture with you, you must pay $1 to them. I went to a amusement park which called Six Flag Mountain there are various kinds of roller coasters in there, and it is my favorite one in the world. At the same time I went to Dodgers' baseball game, it let me to feel the great passion of baseball game.


In addition to Los Angeles, I traveled to Las Vegas and San Francisco. Unfortunately, I did not gamble there because of my age was not enough to do it, therefore I only watched free shows, took a picture with Whoopi Goldberg’s waxwork in Las Vegas. Even though there is light pollution in Las Vegas, I still feel it is a unique place in whole world.



In my final spot of trip of the Western America was San Francisco, it is a especial city where owns fluctuant streets, and transportation of cable car on the streets. I love San Francisco everything, someday I will come here again.

Half year ago, I went to Beijing with my older sister, it is a historical and modern city. The memorable things in Beijing was I climbed The Great Wall as well as ate delicious food, for instance, Peking Duck.

On 18th, April, I went to Hsinchu by motorcycle with classmates, we ate many famous food and seafood in Hsinchu. Actually, that was a tired trip, but I enjoyed it, and hope we can plan other trip in the future. After a month I will graduate from MCU, I will keep all the impressive memories in my mind.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁