2008年4月19日 星期六

93160715 Jason

1.
My classmates and I joined basketball team when we were a freshman, we join many basketball competitions. At first, we just an average team in our school, we lost the competition in the first year that my school come off, after the competition, we practice more hardly, and we also get a runner-up at the next year.

2.
Every freshman in MCU has many activities, the most impressiveness is the cheer squad competition, we spend two month to prepare the competition, although we did not get a great achievement, but the course of our effort was the most important.

3.
My country is in Kaohsiung, so I need to live in dormitory with my classmates. We are doing many things together. One time, we go on a Wulia tour, we ride the cable car here, the destination of the cable car is an amusement park, and we visited there all day.

4.
When my university second year's time, I have a girlfriend, we have gone to many places together, passed many happy days, also argued for anything. But those days also let me feel impressive.

5.
I foster a kitten in junior, his name is Taki. He is very saucy, he always eat my collation without my accede, and I will scold him, he will also know he make a mistake, I saw his inculpable eyes, I will forgive him.





6.
In the university four years, I thought the most interesting course is the multimedia edition. Our final homework needed to lay out a short film, my partner and I spend a lot of time to discuss a funny plot, and our film obtains a high score.

7.
We have foregather each semester, our teacher will provides 5,000 dollars to prepare some food and drink, everyone needed to prepare a gift for exchange, but my classmates are many funny, they all take no use gifts to exchange. In before three years, the most impression gift is a radish.

8.
The monographic study is very important for senior, every five people in a group, my group is very outstanding, we discusses and studies together, after the meeting, and we also play basketball together. Final, we finish a interesting interactions software and get a good result in my faculty.

9.
I prepare graduation from the university and enter the life another stage, my mother requests me to continue study graduate school, so I join refresher in Taipei, I spend entire year to prepare, and I sacrifice many amusement time, now, I am waiting for the test result, hoping the diligently can have the achievement.

10.
After a month, I will be able graduation from the university; I have many memories in pass four years. I have good classmates, good partners, good room-mate and good teammate, we have many happy time, I hope we will stay in tough after graduate.


0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁