2008年4月19日 星期六

Eddie 93160972

When I graduated from the high school that moment,it has started my university life.
In this 4 years,it has had many things that I can't forget,and then I list special 10 things and detail what I happened about my university life.

In university freshman class,the first thing was I join cheerleading squad and chorus with my friends for MCU Birthday celebration.

Second,first time with college friends took a trip to Danshui.










Third,because I didn't obtain approbation of school dormitory when I entranced MCU,so I "intrude" the dormitory and took a hot water bath in the winter.
The fourth thing,in my university second year,I bought the motocycle and it lets my life became very convenience.
Fifth,I had a "crazy action" that I rode my motobike from Taoyuan to Tainan by myself,the distance has over 300 km and I took 8 hours got there,so I was tried after this experience!
Sixth,my high school asked me to Kenting with them in summer vaction,we played on the beach and in the water,the weather was very hot,althought we had applied sunscreen to prevent from being tanned,but it let our skin sunburn after all.









In university three grades,the seventh thing that I was took office in student association and been a executive secretary,it responsible for record of department activitise and programs.
Eighth,a bad thing what I broken the sound stage,although it was not my mind,but I must payed the upkeep costs.
Ninth,the important thing was graduate project,our team spent many mouths on this course work and got the nice grade.













Now,in my university four grades,the tenth tihng and also is last thing,I'm happy
that I have the beautiful memories with my college friends,in additon it is
one of the things that I feel proud in my life.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁