2008年4月20日 星期日

KITA 92160415

1. 2004 .
The end of self-reflection and work days,I come back to the full bounce and airy MCU. Afresh to be a university freshman and begin join actions. The camp,the faculty BBQ and the funny eating game,the see freshman basketball game,and see the MCU cheering team competition. At this time, I'm 19 years old.

2. 2005
Summer After the exam. I go to the FULONG beach on my favorite season.My classmate to cover up my body by using sand and make Sphnix. It's really heavy! At this time, I'm 20 years old.


3. 2005
December We go to the Lavender Forest,It's a beautiful place. At there I make a wish,I want to get a beauty girlfriend, but now it's 2008, the dream isn't come ture yet.



4. 2006
January.1 This day,We in the deep mountain at Hsinchu countdown with city for new year. And at the first sec for 2006, we go to give a fireworks display.

5. 2006 February.5
It's a full memory day. I go to the dutch treat with old friends,who are played band together in association when I'm senior high. Thanks for them write down the outstanding life for senior high with me. I really love to play guitar.



6. 2006 March
I stay up for made the mise enscene for cheering team competition with friends.At the MCU brithday we got the 5th of the game. At that time ,we jump and cheering for this day. At this year, I'm 21 years old.

7. 2006 September.29
This day I go to the 2'F CAFE to see my senior high OB's band PUNK HOO the LIVE SHOW.At the summer of this year ,they got the champion .





8. 2007 March
I still stay up for made the mise enscene for CCE cheering team competition. But this time we doesn't got nice placer.But I really the feeling of everyone arduously for the same goal.

9. 2007 November
This is my first time to go out of Taiwan. We go to the Philippine's island Cebu and Bohol with friend. Enjoy the feeling of south sea. And I make many first sample. The plane, the diving and the beautiful beach. Many nice memory ,And I say: "Beach is the most beauty girl of summer". At this time. I'm 22 years old.




10. It's many nice memory. Finally I choose this thing. At 2008 4.15 I saw a girl who is I like. She kiss to her boyfriend.It's a picture, but has full execution .So specially .Just like a movie.



0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁