2008年5月28日 星期三

93161195 Jersy



1. After i went to university, I have to live in the dorm cause i am from Kaohsiung. That's my first time to live without my family but also know many interesting person.






2. School also made a "freshmen cup" for our new people here and we are proud to be the champion in the university.






3. College students sometimes they are crazy, so do I. We often went to KTV in middle night, and then we ride motorcycles to Dan-shui to see beautiful sunrise until 8 A.m. , we have to go to school, that' s a great memories.






4. I become the president of computer and communication engineering department when i was in junior year. My team cooperate with each for holding student activities. That's a very busy and exhausted life, but it fulfilled my university life.






5. I love music. So i participated the music club when i was freshman. Then i found out some people have the same interest with me in the club. I saw many differet interesting things from them. But unfortunately, i still didn't have my own band becasue of some reasons.






6. It was very important for us in the last year of university. Becasue we need to participate a project for our graduation. and we also have to found out what kind of job we prefer to have in the future or go for the master. Fortunately, our project got the first prize in our department.






7. I did three different jobs during the university year. Teaching drum, roller-skating and bartender. I got the extra money from those part-time job.






8. During the university year, i was trying to go traveling abroad every year. Because travel is the way which can learn the most. I went to europe in first year, Japan and US in second year and Vietnam in third year. The culture in those places are really different and let me see the differences of the world.








9. We went to Kenting during the spring break of the second year. That was a crazy trip. During the trip, I become black because of the heavy sunshine.






10. As the time for graduation, i have to figure out what we learn during the university for four years. we have to take the whole responsibility after university and work hard for our future.






0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁