2008年5月4日 星期日

93160573 Rita

  1. For anniversary of Ming Chuan, every departments have to form a cheer squad. Though I didn't take part in it, I still feel accomplished when I saw my classmates on the stage and show their effort.
  2. There is a chorus competition in the second semester for freshman. Eventually, we didn't get place still feel very happy not only the competition is over but also we have a good time and get much more closer.
  3. For an ordinary rule, when I became a sophomore have to invite my junior to have a meal. In the end, my several friend and I decide have a BBQ for them. It can take us ease and feel more comfortable.
  4. It will hold a BBQ by our department once a year. It's free but you have to enter your name and pay NT$50 deposit first if you want to go.
  5. We will have a funfest in our class meeting before a academic year over. We'll prepare a gift to exchange and go there to eat pizza, sometimes we even have to role-playing!
  6. I had a part-time job in CCE office last year with my friends. It's really unforgettable and teachers are very kind and humorous. Definitely I learn about something out of textbooks.
  7. Last year is the most important semester for our department to pass the IEET. And I'm so lucky to be a guest receptionist. After that, I went home with a box of bread and have a meal with three teacher and schoolmates several days later.
  8. When I still work at my PROJECT RESEARCH. My team workers and I sometimes stay in the s205 Lab till ten o'clock in the night. It's really a hard day for me.
  9. One day after midterm exam when I was junior, my friend and I went to HOLIDAY KTV and singing all night. It's a crazzy experience but very interesting. And all of us were totally tired out.
  10. I still remember that my friends and I had a BBQ on the Moon Festival two year ago. On that day, we played a game named "kelp fist" and the losers had to ate green pepper or three piece of toast.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁