2008年4月28日 星期一

92160086 Travis

  1. A whole new life in the first year of university, I bought my first ride, made the new friend,drunk and many thing in my first time. I think it will be a good memory in my life.

  2. In the first year of university, I totally suck. Here were final exam coming, and it was time to wake up. I had done my best in that exam, fortunate that I get the pass. But I lost two courses in that semester, would you please let me pass the PE8 teacher…

  3. Music is my antidote. Anytime I sick or sad, it always can help me up. So my friend and I stood a punk band one year ago, and all we have a good time in the band. My favorite song is Good Riddance form Green day, and favorite guitar player is Billie Joe Armstrong. They're the best band and funny guys in the world. I hope that they would have a perform in Taiwan one day. I can’t wait for that day coming.


  4. I hate getting up early just for a 50 miles journey to the lovely school. No matter its typhoon or tornado, I have to pick my ride. But in the middle of the second year, I got out of school temporary. Not for that reason, I almost fed up.


  5. In the third year of university, I'd lost an important people in my life. Few people of my friend know about it, and I live normality as usual. It just sucks to me...


  6. Poor Travis. I had a traffic accident with my girlfriend when we got home. A drunkard drove his car just in front of us suddenly, and we rammed on. Finally we just had a little flesh wound, thanks god bless.


  7. During the time of university, I took a trip whit my girlfriend every summer vacation and winter vacation. Those were really good time of my life, and we got a lot precious memory. We had been to Japan, Hongkong, Mainland China and Thailand. Here are some beautiful Photo of these country.

  8. Maybe you can join us. Every semester of final, we would have a party together. After enjoy delicious food, we may change gif each other. Everyone of the class had a good time in the party, I am not an exception. Also we have a one-day tour or go to the KTV sometime. By the way, we just had a one-day tour to Hsinchu last week.


  9. We are the best. Last summer was the deadline to finish our school project, it was fortunate that we achieved the project and got a high appreciation. Thanks for my member and our teacher - JazzLiang, and I'm proud of you.


  10. Time flies. About one month later, we going to graduate from university. I don't know what to say in my mind, but I hope everyone will be fine afterward. Good-bye my friend.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁