2008年4月23日 星期三

93160395 Alex

1. At a very cold and raining day, my girlfriend and I saw a cat was abandoned on the side of road. We saved it. No much time, she born three little cats. That is so surprise to us.
2. His name is Wang. He sells stinking tofu. His store is near the school. My girlfriend and I to celebrate his birthday.
3. Last semester when I went to parking lot, I saw somebody to celebrate the birthday for one of their friend.
4.Last summer vacation, I rode motorcycle to Hualien. And then we to row a boat.
We also went to Green island. And we took hot spring.


5. Last winter vacation my girlfriend and I went to Bali island. It was my best memory that hard to forget until now.
6. It was my girlfriend’s first birthday with me. Therefore I prepared a big surprise and sweet present for her.
In that year, she prepared a big Christmas dinner. It’s so touch me.
After dinner, we went to Miramar to took the ferris wheel.

7. I went to camp when I was freshman. And I got the red hairs. haha…
8. I joined the basketball team. We got the second place, but I only attended one game. Because I got hurt that time.
9. These pictures were my first time that my girlfriend and I go to the farmer. The farmer cropped sunflowers.

10. I went to Kenting with my classmate in summer vacation also when I was fresh man. We went to eat “The red children” ‘s steamed bun.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁