2008年4月22日 星期二

93160174 Jampson

1. I have a new motorcycle from my father because I spends more than 2 hours going to school.
2. I remember a trip to Jioufen which had brume by motorcycle and my classmates and I just can see things inside a meter.
3. When I was in the second form in university, I remember watching Tiger Wang starting to pitch on MLB.
4. I remember my first traffic accident was happened when I took my classmate at the wet corner.
5. We have a study for indoor location of wireless and we often stayed long time on school.
6. When classmates birthday came, we often put a pie on them face.
7. One day three classmates, I and a cat slept in the small room which just can contain two tables and two beds.
8. I had a trip to Philippines which has beautiful beach and I fished there.
9. I had a part time job in summer vacation, and I just put clothes in order and put them to students and I had a happy time.10.I remember classmates and I played baseball game in my house ,when player hit homerun the voice “ ogi ” which mean go far away would broadcast.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁