2008年4月21日 星期一

93160644 Jimmy

1. When I was a freshman, I didn’t live in a dorm with my classmates. I chose to live alone.

2. In Summer, I spent my vacation with my family in Bali island. It is a most beautiful place I’ve ever been.

3. I’ve worked in barbecue in my college life. To me, it was an unforgettable experience.

4. I got so much knowledge and appliance about computer from my major like computer-aided design, image correction and so on.
(He's one of our department professor)


5. Unfortunately I fail English subject in PE5. That was the one of the subjects I failed in my whole four years.

6. When I repaired English for PE5, Shane is the teacher in that class. The way of giving a lot of homework impressed me a lot.

7. During the fourth year of college, for the reason that I am preparing for graduate school exams, I move to Taipei.

8. I joined the basketball team and also we got the second place of the competition.

9. In spring break we went to Kenting "Spring screen" for parties and had a lot of fun there, it’s very good.

10. Last year, my friend and I went to Hohaiyan Rock Festival. It was awesome because I liked the rock and roll music and beach.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁