2008年4月20日 星期日

93160220 dada

1.When I was a freshman, I entered the chorus competition. We must sing an English song. I can’t remember the lyrics until the day of competition. Therefore I used lip-sync.
2.When I was a sophomore, one dog came into my dormitory. Because he is very cute, I decided to foster him.
3.On my summer vacation of 2006, I went to Kaohsiung and Kenting with my classmates. The scenery in the Kenting was so natural and comfortable. That is a wonderful memory that I will always remember that. Hope I have an opportunity to go Kenting again.
4.I had a terrible work experience which I go to cream school to work in the summer vacation. The cream school went into bankruptcy before payday. Finally I didn’t get any money at all.
5.I have travelled to lots of place with my friends during my junior university time. The most impressive travel is went to Cingjing Veterans Farm, we saw flocks of sheep running in the meadow. It was very entertaining.

6.In my university time, I spend most of time to do leisure activity is play mahjong.

7.My department had BBQ every year and I never absent.

8.Every semester my class held funfest. If I have free time, I will participate in the funfest.

9.When I was a senior, it’s my busiest years in my university time. Because I prepared the graduate school exam, I almost take lessons after school every day.

10.English is one of my bad courses since my senior high school. So I had to repeat many English courses when I was a senior.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁