2008年4月20日 星期日

Hsin 92160734




1. When I first came in to MCU. I went to camp with new classmates.
2. I went to mountain climbing with my classmates, and we had BBQ in the mountain.

3. In the first year, I joined basketball team, and we practiced basketball every day. But I just joined one year.

4. First time we won the basketball game. W're so happy!
5. In the first year, I went to KTV with my friends in the night, and we singed until 6:00 a.m..

6. In the second year, my girlfriend with me went to Tan Sui. We like there. Because there have more delicious foods.
7. I remember I wnet to Taipei with my girlfriend. And ate dinner.

8. I went to movie with my friends. That movie was very cool.

9. I went to Kenting with my friends. And saw the music festivel.

10.I have a part time job after school, I teach math in a cram school. I like this job.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁