2008年4月21日 星期一

93160794 Jax

1. Monographic study is important for me in Ming Chuan University.
Firstly, I have to appreciate my partner during that time because we studied papers and discussed ideas together. In addition, we try to debug the program again and again until it can process completely. Fortunately, teacher graded us a high score at last.
2. Lecce is a nice coffee shop in my school.
I like it because it is very convenient and delicious.
When I was hungry or thirsty, there are so many kinds of food and drink I can choose.

3.I have lived in Taoyuan with my room mates for four years. We help each other when someone has problems. And I do not like at home alone. We like to enjoy McDonald's breakfast together.

4. When I was senior high I love dancing. So I enjoy the dance association at school. It’s my favorite out-door activity because I can enjoy grooving and play my body. To sum up, when I have free time I must to enjoy my leisure activity.

5.Last summer vacation I took a trip to Japan with my friends. I love Japan so much because Japan is very clean and people are polite there. There are so many shopping malls and delicious food like sushi and hand-pulled noodles. It is more advanced than Taiwan.
6. I am very sad about midterm exam because I only got ten grades at mathematics.
7. I always go to library at school because of its comfortable air conditioner and Wireless LAN.

8. When it is raining , I can take school bus to Taipei. It is convenient so much.

9. I like to go to top floor at EE building.It has nice view there.
10. It is fun to cook something to eat by myself. I like to eat hot-pot with my room-mates in winter.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁