2008年4月20日 星期日

93160183 Nico

I've a lot of happy recollection during these four years in college. I think this would be a very important gradation of my life.

1. When I was a freshman in Ming Chuan University the most excited thing is I could live outside without my parent.

2. In my university life, the most unforgettable thing was I had a lot of trip with my schoolmates


3. In my university life, the happiest thing was I make many friends.


4. In my university life, the most fruitful thing was we got a good grade on our graduate project which is about AR urban game.




5. During my university time, I spent most time on my part-time job. Ive learned a lot and make many friends.

6. During my university time, the most interesting thing was we had themed costume party every semester and we will exchange gifts.



7. During my university time, Virtual Reality is the most interesting Curriculum, I very admire the teacher and he deeply affects me.



8. In my university life, we almost play mahjong and go to KTV in our leisure time.

9. In my university life, I always held a party to celebrate holiday with my schoolmates

10. Recently I get my car license.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁