2008年4月21日 星期一

Edison 93160503

1. When I was a freshman in University ,I meet many friends from different citys ! It could help me to knew about their citys cultural .




2. I went to Hawaii with my family in the summer vacation . I was beside myself with joy when my farther tole me the news .It was my first time to go abroad .It was a wonderful reminiscence for me


.


3.I got a part time job in a English cram school.It let me learn many things at social . I worked about 3 years . I liked this job!




4.After school , I went to paly basketball with my classmate.It is a great sport.I often play basketball with them to this day !




5.I went to an amusement park with my friends . It has a ferris wheel . When I in the ferris wheel , I was so fearfulness , but it was a good experience !




6.I went to Children's Folklore in Ilan .The most exciting one of all water games in Children’s Folklore & Folkgame Festival is Water Labyrinth.




7.I had a disquisition with my classmate.It was my first disquisition. We finished it and promoed it.






8.In spring break we went to Kenting "Spring screen" , many bikini spicy girl there !


9.I will graduate form university .I learned many things durning this time !




10.I want get a MASTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁