2008年4月22日 星期二

93160883 Mamie

1. I remember I attented the cheer squad. competition when I was freshmen of the Ming Chuan University. And I remember we were so toilsome, but it was memorable.
2. I remember I was singing song in the night with my friends, then we went to Danshui to saw sunrise by motorcycle. We were so crazy.

3.I remember the class celebrated funfest before semester. We have to dress up for a topic and we always ate pizza. It was impressively.

4. When I was a freshmen, I lived in dormitory. My roommates and I always impishly. To me, it was so happy.


5. I remember my classmates and I attended basketball contest. And we won a prize.


6. I got the driver’s license during my university time. And I trived up with my friends.









7.I remember when I was junior, I joined to the academy. The members and I hold some activity.

8. I have travelled to Tainan with my friends, and we took the High Speed Rail. It is really so fast.


9. My classmates and I went to leofoo village last semester. Thr entertainment facilies are so fearful.



10. Now, I will graduate from MCU. I have many memorable things, all of the impressive memories will be in my mind.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁