2008年4月22日 星期二

93160733 mimi

1. I had a BBQ party with my friends on the Mid-Autumn Festival last year.
2. I had my first experience of part-time job in my second year.
3. In every semesters, I am luckily all pass on my all course.
4. In my first year of university life, we all joined the founding anniversary of Ming-Chuan University.
5. In the third year of school life, we had a tired and busy graduate project.
6. It was my first time to rant a house and lived alone in my school life.
7. In these four years, I ate many delicious foods in different restaurants and traveled to many places with my friends.
8. We often going to KTV at midnight and singing all night.
9. I had a motorcycle in my first year, but I try to ride it by myself was my fourth year. And I got a driver's license of car in my third summer vacation, but I still afraid to drive alone.
10. We have a funfest of classmate before the close of every semesters, and our teacher always treat us to eat pizzas.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁