2008年4月22日 星期二

93161116 Dean

1. I lived in dormitory when I was a freshman. My room-mates are so funny.










2. I went to Taipei look festive lantern in 2005, and the festive lantern was very nice.

3. I was a freshman and I joined the cheer squad. We always practiced cheer squad skill on every night. It is so hard.
4. I with my high school friends went to Kenting on summer vacation. I very liked went to the beach and enjoy my vacation.

5. I joined the CCE’s academy, and I responsible for the equipment. I take more activity and learned some thing.

6. I adopted a cute cat. The cat is named Puff because its hair is yellow liked a puff.











7. I had a part time job worked for Dante Coffee. It let me learned make a cup of coffee and people to people sociability.

8. I with my friends wnet to Leofoo village in spring vacation. I played entertainment facility and look the animals are so funny.

9. I very like to play the basketball so I joined the basketball team.We play basketball on Monday.

10. I will graduate form Meng Chuan University. I very like there Meng Chuan make many memory in my mind.



0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁