2008年4月28日 星期一

93160484 Adonis

1.
When I went to Ming Chuan,I got lost and found it about 30 minutes.It's a very unforgotable exprience.
2.
When I was in first year of universty,I bought my first motorcycle.It cost mefifty five thousand NT dollars.

3.
I had a traffic accident.I spended ten thousand NT dollars fixing my motorcycle.
4.
I learned to play Mahjong in my universty life.
5.
When I was second year of universty.I went Phuoclong sea water bathing place withmy classmates.We got a lot of fun.
6.
I went to Kending with my classmates.We played superficial,banana ship and speed boat.Banana ship and speed boat were very exciting.We also played go cart together.And we ate a lot of seafood.It's very delicious.
7.
When I was fourth year of universty,I was all pass my studies first time.And I gotscholarship.I was so happy.
8.
I had a extracurricular visit withteacher.Teacher took us to Public television station.And I got many rich knowledge that time.
9.
I wear bachelor clothing in my last year of universty.And I took graduation associationphotographs.I was so happy.Because I will graduated Ming Chuan.
10.
I went to Hsinchu with my classmates.We ate a lot of delicious food there.Just like duck surface and Hsinchu rice noodle.





0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁