2008年4月27日 星期日

93161161 PORTER

1.
When I first came in MCU, I got invited to have BBQ with my classmates. I had a wonderful time and leave me a good memory of it.
2.
In my first year of university, I was a class PR. At that time we had some activities with other departments.
3.
I got to know my girlfriend as a freshman.
4.
When the midterm or final was coming, my classmates and I always sat together to discuss and solved about difficulties of the subjects and the problem.

5. Getting to the college make me learn how to play mah-jongg and win the money from them.
6. As a junior, my classmates and I had fun in northern Taiwan in spring break. That impressed me a lot.
7. During summer vacation in junior, I got my car license. That was lucky.
8. In senior year, I had a graduation photo shot with my classmates. It was the first time but it was also the last time we got together.
9.
My girlfriend and I went to Kenting and I tried my first time snorkeling. I found that Taiwan is a beautiful place I need to treasure.
10.
At the end of the semester, we usually held a class reunion. On May first, it is the last time having the party. I think I need to attend and spent the time with my lovely classmates.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁