2008年4月26日 星期六

93160954 Wang


  • When I was a freshman, I lived in the dormitory with my classmates. We often played on-line games together. But we had no much leisure, after we promoted to the second grade. I cherish the memory of the year.


  • In the four years, I often looked for delicious food with my friends. Once we rode motorcycles to the strange city,Taipei. In the return, we lost our way many times.



  • It was distinct that my family barbecued together on the Moon Festival night. The most interesting thing was s little child slipped and fell. And the sound she cried out sounded like the toy she played.

  • BBQ1猴死囝崽嬉戲
    BBQ2


  • In a hot summer, I was very boring at home. I wanted to go to the urban area by motorcycle, but I was held by a policeman on the way. He asked me to stop the motorcycle and go to a nearby hospital right away. It was actually performing an anti-air-raid maneuver. I stayed in the hospital for an hour. It was a special experience.


  • In this Chinese New Year, I visited the Flower Expo with my sisters. We looked many kinds of orchids and camellias. And there were many vendors along the roadside, I still remember one of them sold delicious ice creams, and I bought it twice.

  • 蘭花1
    蘭花2
    蘭花3
     


  • My older sister got married at the beginning of this year. Three red envelopes that I got and the delicious food on the wedding breakfast impressed me deeply.

  • 鮮蝦肋排


  • On the day that my sister graduated, we celebrated it together. And then we went to the IKEA. We tried out every kind of novel furniture, so we spent three hours there finally.

  • 冰淇淋


  • My sisters and I went to visit the old street in Neiwan in a fall. We ate sausages and stinky bean curd. Finally, we went to dabble and catch fishes in the small stream.

  • 內灣1內灣2


  • On a holiday, my sisters and I went to the Tian-Yuan temple located in Tamsui together to watch cherry blossoms. The sight was really very beautiful. Then we went to the Tamsui Old Street to eat delicious food.

  • 天元宮櫻花1天元宮櫻花2
    淡水淡水紅樓


  • In last Chinese New Year, my whole family rode bicycles together in Taichung. Although we spent much money having a meal and hiring the bicycles, we still had a good time.

  • 東風自行車1東風自行車2
    東風自行車3

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁