2008年4月26日 星期六

93164111 Ken




1. When I transfer to MCU, I meet many new friends with me at transfer exam.




2. I attended many activities that do with other
university consociations, and had a good time.







3. I join the association of school, and held the post of a staff post.


4. We did a welcome party with new students, and let they acquaint with new university environment.




5. We have a BBQ activity of MCU.






6. I usually go out to the movie, go shopping with a few good friends.




7. I remember we usually go to ktv night sing and beat bowling.




8. We have a Christmas party in Christmas day.

9. My good friends celebrated my birthday for me and I‘m very happy.


10. In my university 3 years, the life is very colorful, knew a lot of friends and also learn to much experience.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁