2008年4月26日 星期六

92160770 Ronald

1. Until the first semester in college started, I just knew the department I choose was located at Taoyuan campus, it made me so shock because I thought the department was in Taipei campus before and I went to it just only spend fifteen minutes.

2. I got a second chance to be a freshman , but that is not I really hope.

3.This guy who was a senior of our department and he won much money of me by mah-jong, I really think he is an asshole.


4. I got a J&D Les Paul Standard Plus electric guitar in the sophomore, but I sold it several months later because I had no money to live.





5. Sometimes we went to singing and got drunk.




6. When I was sophomore, I got a long and curly hair first time, but I made my hair be strength back two days later because I thought it's not good for me.



7. My girlfriend said bye bye with me when I was the second time freshman.

8. I got a puppy when I was junior, but it had strayed.



9. In junior, we had a graduating project, it really spent a lot of time.

10. During this years, I have to ride motorcycle to school and back home for almost two hours everyday, it's fucking tired.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁